We are convinced that you have benefited from these letters. Answering the following questions will help you to a deeper evaluation, and give us insight into your reflections.
We will reward your efforts with another booklet from our publications.
- What kind of “common ground” do Christians and Muslims share?
- Give us your opinion to the author’s appeal “Would it not be better to honestly face the issues and be determined to find the Truth together?
- Can you give us any answers to the questions “Who”, “When”, and “Where” with regard to the alleged corruption of the Bible?
- How can we know whether a prophet has told the truth or not? Substantiate your answer from Scripture.
- Why is it so important to realize that truth and love belong together?
- What should be our reaction to the discovery of the fundamental differences between Islam and the Biblical revelation?
- What do you see as the problem with Dr. Bucaille’s reasoning about the scientific revelations he claims to have found in the Qur’an?
- What is the difference between the two statements “Sin is what we do” and “Sin is what we are”?
- Describe in your own words what “faith” means according to the Bible. Then explain what it means in Islam?
- Who is Jesus according to the Qur’an? Make a list of all titles and descriptions.
- Why does the cross of Jesus divide mankind into two groups of people?
- What actually is the true meaning of “conversion”? Have you experienced conversion and, if so, what does it mean to you?
Please send your answers together with any other questions or comments you might have to the address below. Thank you.
c/o Life Challenge Africa
P.O. Box 50770
00200 City Square
Nairobi – KENYA